- From Brisbane -- head up the Bruce Highway, take the Caboolture/Kilcoy exit. Travel along D'Aguliar Hwy, through Woodford, Kilcoy, and on towards Yarraman.
- In Yarraman, turn left into the New England Highway, towards Toowoomba.
- Drive 8klms (ignore the Upper Yarraman turn at 2kms), and turn left into Upper Yarraman Rd (at the Cattery sign)
- At the T - Intersection turn right
- Drive 100m and turn left into Palms Rd (at the Famer's hall)
- Drive 6klms and you'll see the sign on the left for Motocross Mountain.
- From Toowoomba -- Drive north along the New England Highway, through Hampton and Crows Nest, to Cooyar.
- Follow the highway through Cooyar town.
- Cross the Cooyar Creek bridge, drive 200 metres, and turn right into Cooyar-Kooralgin Road
- At the Y junction, turn into Palms Rd, toward The Palms National Park.
- Cross over Boyne Creek, then Spring Creek, and drive past The Palms National Park entrance.
- Drive on approximately 1 klm, and Motocross Mountain is on the right
Last Updated on Monday, 01 February 2010 05:27